Terms and Conditions
- All Hotel rates are Subject To Availability.
- Surcharge will be additionally applicable during peak season. ( Dec-Jan ).
- The quotation provided by our team is NOT a confirmation. The rates & Hotels are subject to availability at the time of reconfirmation.
- All private tours, the drivers will wait for maximum 15 minutes for the Pick up.
- All SIC tours, the drivers will wait for maximum 5 minutes for the pick up.
- Hotels/Airline will be subject to availability till Reconfirmation.
- Early Check-In/Late Check-Out is subject to availability.
- Mid night surcharge applicable for all transfer operated between 2300hrs-0600hrs.
- Room allocation Twin rooms /Double room will be as per the availability at the time of check in.
- For Maldives - Due to flight delay, if you miss the sea plane transfer, Dimaak Tours will not be responsible.
- To book optional sightseeing while on the trip, please contact our team and program charges are extra.
- It is recommended to buy Local Sim Card when you arrive in the airport, to make local calls for reconfirmation with coach drivers, operators.
- There is No Refund for un-utilized Service.
- International Hotel Check in time 1400hrs, Check out Time 1200hrs.
- You are not allowed to eat/drink in coach.
- For INR to USD / Other currency exchanges - Please reach out to team, We will share our partner’s contact information for International Money Exchanges.
- Photographs are compulsory for on arrival visas. Please keep one passport Copy Xerox and one Ticket copy Xerox ready to be submitted for on arrival visas.
- It is always advisable to keep 2 Passport size photos with you during the journey. Please keep one Xerox copy of your passport with your relative, in India and one Xerox copy of passport with you during the travel.
- It is most important to have International Travel Insurance for the entire period of your stay in foreign country.
- For NRI customer payments, additional fees and taxes may apply.
- All credit card payments will attract 3% extra ( card charges )
- Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at Dimaak tours can only facilitate in the entire process. We at Dimaak tours shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents. Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges / fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
- Any picture or video shared by the customers during or post the trip in the support groups or emails, will be used in the social media platform to engage the audience. However, if you are not comfortable with the same, kindly drop a mail to email@example.com
Applicability of The Agreement
This agreement ("user agreement") incorporates the terms and conditions for Dimaak Travel Technologies and its brand Dimaak Tours to provide services to the person (s) ("the User") intending to purchase or inquiring for any products and/ or services of Dimaak Tours by using Dimaak Tours’ websites or using any other customer interface channels of Dimaak Tours which includes its sales persons, offices, call centers, advertisements, information campaigns etc. Both User and Dimaak Tours are individually referred as 'party' to the agreement and collective referred to as 'parties
The User expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk. To the extent Dimaak Tours acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall Dimaak Tours be liable for the services provided by the service provider. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Dimaak Tours may change the features or functionality of the services at any time, in their sole discretion, without notice. Dimaak Tours expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from Dimaak Tours or through the services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services. If the User does not agree with any of the terms above, they are advised not to read the material on any of the Dimaak Tours pages or otherwise use any of the contents, pages, information or any other material provided by Dimaak Tours. The sole and exclusive remedy of the User in case of disagreement, in whole or in part, of the user agreement, is to discontinue using the services after notifying Dimaak Tours in writing.
Dimaak Tours hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. Dimaak Tours considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Chennai, India.
Dimaak Tours is responsible only for the transactions that are done by the User through Dimaak Tours. Dimaak Tours will not be responsible for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the User.
The accuracy of the data and bookings have to be cross verified by the user. The user warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The User further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the services with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction.
Force Majure Circumstances
The user agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the service operators like the airlines, hotels, the respective transportation providers or concerns may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. If Dimaak Tours is informed in advance of such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The user agrees that Dimaak Tours being an agent for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
The User agrees that in situations due to any technical or other failure in Dimaak Tours, services committed earlier may not be provided or may involve substantial modification. In such cases, Dimaak Tours shall refund the entire amount received from the customer for availing such services minus the applicable cancellation, refund or other charges, which shall completely discharge any and all liabilities of Dimaak Tours against such non-provision of services or deficiencies. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
Dimaak Tours shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or nonperformance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the user affected will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
Without prejudice to whatever is stated above, the maximum liability on part of Dimaak Tours arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever beyond the amount charged by Dimaak Tours for its services.
In no event shall Dimaak Tours and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Dimaak Tours website(s) or any other channel . Neither shall Dimaak Tours be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Dimaak Tours websites or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Dimaak Tours website(s), or otherwise arising out of the use of the Dimaak Tours website(s), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Dimaak Tours is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages.