With the widespread pandemic, the situation has been tough on everyone. Everyone has been waiting to catch some fresh air. And with the lockdown and quarantine being lifted, the first thing everyone wants to do is flee their houses and get to a place that is akin to nature.
Without a doubt, Adaaran Club Rannalhi Maldives would be a perfect dream destination for all sorts of travelers. Islands with clear white sand, crystal blue ocean, serene and green palm trees swaying to the music of the waves are welcoming Indian tourists now.
Rannalhi Island is one of the best Islands in the Maldives. Perched on the southernmost point of the Maldives capital island, Adaaran is one of the apples of the gorgeous island, Rannalhi.
There is no lack of luxury in this resort. With four dinings, plenty of activities options, and also with best world spa treatments, Adaaran offers a perfect blend of comfort. Surrounded by clear waters and white sands with eye-pleasing serenity all around you, find extreme solace and peace at Adaaran Club Rannalhi Maldives.
Address: Rannalhi Island, Kaafu Atoll, South Male Atoll, Maldives
Category: 4 Star
Suitable for: Couples, Bachelors & Family
Choices of Accommodation:
1. Standard Room:
Located amidst dense foliage these fully equipped rooms offer spectacular views of the gardens and beach. They even let you choose between a terrace or a balcony room. With elegantly designed interiors the room comes with all the modern amenities that will help you lead a convenient holiday.
The facilities provided in the standard rooms include;
- Telephone with IDD Facility
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- FacilitySatellite Television and
- In-room Safe
2. Water Bungalow:
These are the tiny pieces of heaven situated right in the middle of crashing waves and clear blue skies. You can wake up and dive right into the ocean and have a refreshing wake-up call. With classy cream and pastel decors that are complimented with rustic wooden furniture exudes a charming tropical feel. The rooms are well stocked with all the amenities that one would require for a comfortable and luxurious holiday.
The facilities provided in the water bungalow include;
- Sun Deck
- Telephone with IDD facility
- Tea/Coffee making facility
- Satellite television (LCD)
- In-room safe
- The wooden ladder from the sun deck for private 24-hour access to the ocean
Things to do in Adaaran:
1. Relaxing Spa:
The renowned tranquil Chavana Spa and Massage Center in Adaaran practices the traditional therapeutic methods. Handled by a professional masseuse, it helps naturally to purify the mind, body, and soul. Pamper your mind & soul with their unique range of massages like Warm stone massage, Black stone Massage, Sea Shell Massages & reflexology therapy.
2. Watersport Activities:
Snorkeling & fishing are the major watersports activities, tourists indulge here. Adaaran offers its own private beach to witness the spectacular underwater fauna, vibrant reefs. They also have PADI certified operators, to assist you in your underwater adventures like diving, windsurfing, scuba diving, canoeing & much more. These make Adaaran one of the best possible destinations for any kind of adrenaline-pumping, watersport activities.
Note: You will have to pay additional charges for any chosen activity.
3. Other general facilities:
Among the best Destination Wedding places, Adaaran is known for its accommodative nature and great hosting services. From free airport transfer to going on fishing expeditions you have everything set for you.
Given the natural beauty it adorns, this is considered to be one of the most top spots for a romantic honeymoon as well. To make it even more memorable they offer Bed decorations, cake, and a bottle of wine once during your stay.
Protective Measures at Adaaran Resorts:
In the current situation, our first thought is always about Safety and Precautionary measures. The well-being of the guests is of paramount importance to Adaaran. Based on international and local health and safety guidelines they have been maintaining high standards of caution. Adaaran has been doing its part in welcoming guests with the utmost care and stringent measures.
Here is a brief list of measures they take in order to make the holiday for the guests as safe as possible-
- Guests are required to carry out a PCR test 72 hours prior to departure from their hometown
- All our guests will be met by a representative at our airport and will be subjected to a temperature check
- All transfer vessels are disinfected
- Masks and sanitizing have been made compulsory
- Your luggage will be handled by trained staff with gloves and masks and will be disinfected
- Daily temperature checks are mandatory for all guests
- All surfaces; hard and soft will be cleaned using a hospital-grade disinfectant. Also, extra care will be exercised on linens and towels following international guidelines.
- All restaurants and bars undergo deep cleaning daily for your safety. All cutlery and crockery will be sanitized following international guidelines. Even doorknobs and other rough surfaces are sanitized regularly.
Are you ready for Maldives Vacation to Adaaran? Book your Packages now with Dimaak Tours.